hey guys , Jessie was long time didn't updated her blog .. Today , Jessie was coming back here... hello all ..I was 3 more days didn't online ... and I was already deactivate my facebook account .. Today I'm online my blog I wan't talk about my feeling to her to him .

To him , I know .. you was have a new girlfriend . I don't know is who .. but maybe better than me .. I cry , I sad , just only a while .. but I hope you will happy with your new partner in your new life .. do you know ? your are a boy make me change all ... because of you .. I didn't care about boy feeling already .. and I always seeing your picture .. your massage .. and I always missing your smile ... never forget your smile .. I think you is already forget me ... but never mind .. I didn't angry you and I'm so happy because you already change your life . start at today .. I need to forget you anymore... when ever I'm really so missing you .. but I still wanna forget . Even you already taken by someone .. but you always in my heart , Never change . :')

To her , my beloved girlfriend . first time we was 3 days no skype-ing .. no crazy-ing .. and more we will do everyday ... I'm feel so sorry to you .. I know I'm so childish .. I know you love me and you wan't me to change my self ... yeah .. I'm try my best to change it already .. I'm feel so lost .. We didn't like before .. everyday I will waiting you wake up .. then me like a mom to call you eat .. call you go bath .. hahaha thinking back is a happy memory .. before , we always share what we everyday feeling ...you sad .. you mad .. you no mood .. you cry .. you crazy .. you smile .. I'm always beside you ... when I sad .. I mad .. I no mood .. I cry .. I crazy .. I smile .. your are always beside me .. you are a really good friend in my life ... But I don't know I'm in your life is a Shit guy ! But , nevermind .. this saturday you was going K.K already .. hope you will forget me this shit girl .. this always make you bad mood .. make you angry girl ... lastly , I will always remember you in my life .. Iloveyou ... :')

Start at today , 4 friendship will change to 3 friendship forever .. because I'm not a good friend in you'll life . K , remember I love you'll . Never Change ! :')


No comments:

Post a Comment