this for someone boy :)


hey boy , I had tell you all about this .. please you must read this .. this all I want you know it ..

do you love her ? your girlfriend .. your Wife..did you care her feeling it ? what you thinking about now ? I now you really have many problems ... but , just because that girl .. you want let her go ? did you really love her ... ?

today , she know about happen .. she didn't said anything .. just crying .. locked herself at room ..eat also abit...until now .. didn't said anything .. did you dont hurt it like that ? she's so hurt you know ? what i should to do with her ? I can't do anything ... I also don't know how to do it .. we all talk with her .. she also don't answer it .. !

Boy , I'm your sis I must tell you that all ... please care her feeling ? I know you gave scold for mom ... I know you also bad mood .. but , she is a girl .. how her feeling it ? I don't now , why you want act lovw with another girl .. I don't care what you doing now .. But , please .. I 'm merayu to you laa .. please find back her or said something to her ..

I don't want her like that ..Just only cry .. did you want her like that ? don't want right ? please .. please .. please....

:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment