I give up . :'(


hey guys , Jessie come back here. but just a while . when I finish my writing I will leave here at all .. I don't know what I can do now . this I just for my beloved boy .
.Putra Khairul Ikhwan Bin Mohd Yusuf .

wawan , I want to tell you all my heart words . did you know when I fall in love with you ? at the first time you call me .. you ask me , eat already ? or what2 .. all caring words ... I still remember until now . I do love you so much . but , you never know it . just because I too shy to tell you all about that . did you know ? I love you may have 5 month already .. first time I like someone long time .. you are the first one . mirul , he's my friends . just friends . but because him you angry me until unfriend me . I wonder , why you angry it ? then nicole told to me .. HE LIKE YOU A LONG TIME AGO . omg , I can't believe it you like me a long time . because you always ignore my chat . ignore me . that's make me feel you don't care me already . I wonder all .. but , now also no use already . I never disturb you life again ... I wish you with diba will forever .. I hope :')

lastly , you just hate me . don't love me . I don't need love again . I will change at all . Stop it to love me . and I apologize . just like that . I LOVE YOU :')

From : JeJe .
Kbye .
always Love you .

No comments:

Post a Comment