I'm loser D;

I'm Loser :'(

Today night , I still like that . and I dream it time with you .. That night , We go out . We go Bukit Bintang .. I remember that day is moon day , the moon is so beauty .. We stand in the MoonLight . that moment I was feel happiness :') That night , You was said manything to me .. and I remember , you told to me .. Marry me ! I think is joke ! but I know the moment you was serious . and not a sudden .. I'm so regret why I dont say . Yes I do :'(

Do you know ? I is really so love you .. Even you had another one .. I still love you .. You are my first time feel it serious ! you suggest to me your all family member .. Me too also .. But , my family don't like you .. and your aunty also dont like me .. that's was first time forced must break with you .. :'(

after , we be back friend . we still like that ..always talk phone-ing :) still joking , still playing .. but many time after you close phone ! I will cry ! I don't know why I will like that :'( and , you also know . I'm really really so hurt in heart :'(

a few day , you find back me .. and you said to me .. you never leave me ! Promise !
I trust you . I really trust all what you said to me ! Even you lie me truly , hurting me . I still trust you .. because I love you .. :')

Every night , I must crying because you . I got think I want forget you . But is so hard. Yes , I need time . but you must know ! listen here

'Even you had belonged with someone else , My heart just can belong with you .'
That all because I love you . :')

No comments:

Post a Comment