unknow



Today , I'm really can't do anything . smile , laugh .. why it look so easy , but in my heart is so HARD . :'(

Today , I'm skype-ing with my honey Samantha :') thanks you dear so much ! because company just now and NOW . She also in sad now . Same us too .. because all about THEM :'(
my honey , don't sad . I don't know why he write like that . and I also didn't gonna say anything to you . I'm same mood with you .. heys ! we going cry same too want ?! I think you sure want :') !

Boy , I don't know what happen to you today , and I also know you are angrying me . because I can't make it promise to you . yes ! I'm really can't make it promise to who's else . because I don't trust PORMISE .

I'm so sorry about that I can't do it what you want . but I'm love you ever , please don't give up me .. because I won't give up you . I hope it you wont . first time we didn't contact anything today .. I think maybe you is so happy to play with your friends :') anyway you happy I happy .

My dear honey , I wanna talk with you .. thanks you bestie , I love you .. I know what you feeling now , but I can tell you is 'TRUST HIM' .. even you know is lie . that because you love him .. and I know you are love him damn much . Me too :') SO , Don't sad my girl .. if wanna sad . same2 cry ! same2 sad ! because we are sistar ! yes , I'm in cry now , but hope you don't too .. and I love you . I care you .. don't sad .. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment