I'm Stupid girl ! I'm didn't have strong ! :'(

I'm come back , I'm so many thing to say ! but , I can't say to him . I'm just can say at here . :'(

Actually , I'm still love him ! It so Love ! but , He is not love me again .. I know I'm so stupid ! But , what cant I do .. ?

Someday , He told to me . tell me dont disturb his life again . This day , I stay at samantha home to cover song . But , Suddenly , I get it that's he told to me like that ! is suddenly ! Why ? just only feel bored already ? when I get that's msg , my heart like 'blooding' ! I'm so broken ! what the ? before I never feel like that ! I hate that feeling ! I'm so love him .. But , what why he want doing to me like that . :'( do you gonna care my feeling it ? :'(

after that day , I'm put relantionship with my bro wan2 , he just my bro ! but , what he told to me.. wishing me ? forever to him ? this is you want it ? what meaning it ? you so happy it i'm have new one ? sorry ! I can't take it ur wishing ! because he's not my bf !

How many friends tell me , dont sad dont sad ! forget him ! forget him ! forget all the memories .. But HOW I CAN DO IT ? HOW ?! TEACH ME :'( who can know , what i feeling it . no one know what I'm feeling it ! yes , I can't do anything . yes , i can't take back your heart ! I'm sorry , disturb you anymore ..

But , do you know ? I couple with you , I never sad .. I never thinking you are bad ! I'm trust you so much .. even your friends tell me you just play my feeling it . but , I never trust them . because I love you . I need trust you .. I must ! now , I don't know what can I do .. I just can cry , I want forget ! but hard ! haizz .. I'm feel so tired .. really .. really ..

Sorry That's I loved you .. :')

That's chain 'A' I'm using forever . :')

No comments:

Post a Comment