To my Samantha :')


My dear Samsam , my beloved sis ft crazy friend , :')

I know all is already was happen . I know you next year you will going K.K for study . dear , Do you know ? I'm really hope you don't go there .. because I don't wanna you leave me ... I know you don't want too .. I know your situation .
do you love us ? do you remember our memory for us ? we singing together ? we skype-ing everyday ? do you remember when you feel sad , when you cry , who's beside you ? I don't want you leave me ..but , I know it was imposseble .. sorry that I'm so childish . But , I really dont want you leave me .. I'm crying now .... I can't holding the water ...... I know you know me , it I so love you friends ... Even you have fighting , but lastlast also be together back ... I don't want you leave me sam .... I don't wanna you forget all about lahad datu .. we all our memory .. we laugh .. we cry ... we mad ... all is together ..
Samsam , I really have many words wanna tell you in my heart .. but , I know if I said to you .. you much cry too .. I know .. because you are bestie . I know all about you .. lastly , we still will leave us ... nevermind , I know this not you want also right .. I will be strong here .. even you not at my beside ..I also will miss you .. I will miss you everyday .. I will contact you everday .. we still can Skype everyday right ? Now , we still have 1 month more .. at the last time ... We take many picture and go out everyday ... put in our happy memory .. Don't cry girl , Even you are far .. we'll still at you heart . in you heart . you still is my gurlprenn .. I'm still is your gurlprenn .. Iloveyou my friend Samantha Deleona Perete . :')


I'm always is you Jessiemangg
you also always is my Samanthangg
We are best friends Forever & ever

.Our Friendship Never End .

No comments:

Post a Comment