our friendship for us :)

Snap by Jessie
edited by Jessie
model by Samantha


Today i'm going out with my girlprenn Samantha , she's my bestie . I'm damn so like her .. She's awesome . yesterday , we have a big happen , my boyfriend with her boyfriend fighting all because the hacker ! shit ! okey I don't want think back what happen yesterday . last night , we also crying , I cry because my boyfriend wanna stop contact with me 1 week .she cry because her boyfriend wanna break up her . But lastly , she's be back with her boyfriend . but me ? he say wanna me learning 'besabar' . omg , I'm just can 'TAHAN' . I can't do anything , because I love him . anyway , I don't want say anything think about him again . stop sad k ? yeah , I love you Jiejieng :') .

continue my story for today , hehe . today my gurlprenn Samantha come my home first then we walking back her home .. before back home .. we go taman muhibbah 2 . HAHA , We go there sit2 and talking all about 'genk silabukan' many memory we remember back .. suddenly had 1 cat come here company us . haha , that cat so cute . and then , we take pic with that cat and playing with it . hehehe .. damn like that cat . :D


Today do 1 day photographer :D
my cutie model ' Samantha'
&
a littie cutie model ' CAT' :D




See ? nice right ? haha .. yeah I damn like it . :D and thanks you my little cutie cat ..free model hahahaaha :DD because ' It ' I happy again hehehee ... :DD

after snap-ing , we back sam2 home eat mango HAHA ... play guitar a while .. then back my home back .. after back my home . cooking2 maggie carry .. hahaha ... yummy yummy ^_^ . after fnish eat-ing , we sit at outside and talking2 again .. we talking 2 hour . w0w HAHA .. talking all about them also . beloved genk silabukan .. hehe

seriously , I miss him so much . specially his smile :') . I love his smile make me feel so happiness . I love you jiejieng and I miss you too :') Even you make me hurt so much now , I know your mood still angry . I know , so I deactivate my facebook 1 week . anyway I nothing to do . just wanna you happy . hope you enjoy at your holiday :')

Jessiemangg
love
Jiejiengg
:')

No comments:

Post a Comment