Sorry That I Loved You ..


Hey guys , Jessie come back here .. sorry long time didn't updated my blog .. hehe .. in the mood , I'm feel afraid and worry . worry that my bro Awang Juan , because his had a resident at yesterday afternoon . He's hand can't play guitar already .. I want bring he go see the chinese doctor soon . hope him will be okey soon . :') abang awang juan cepat sembuh arh :'D ..

Actually , Today I'm too bad mood .. because 'Him' . He's my best boyfriends before .. He like my brother so take care me .. at the first time he callin' me .. he's sound so man .. at the moment I'm fall in love you him ... I'm love him is too long time already .. I'm so happy have the time playing to him .. laughing , joking , anything , any moment with him is so feel happiness .. but , he don't know I'm loving him .. yes , that time I had boyfriend . that why I don't want tell you I love you ..

Do you know ? when I was feel sad first person I'm thinking is You .
Do you know ? when I was feel happy first person I'm thinking is You .
Do you know ? when I was cry first person I'm thinking is You .
Do you know ? when my phone was ringing , anytime I'm hoping is You .
Do you know ? when I saw you with your girlfriend is so sweet , I'm feel jealous !
Do you know ? every day I'm waiting you said to me that 3 words .

I'm sorry today I'm saying something too bad for you .. that time I'm really so BAD MOOD . I know , You hate me . :'( Sorry that I hurted you . I know I'm too late apologize . Even you hate me .. You still at my heart . I nothing to said . Just only some words I want told to you ..
Sorry That I Loved You .. :')

Stop here ,
ILoveYouBadly.
JejeLovEwAwaN.
lying music Kbye :')
-ANTIFACEBOOK-
对不起,我不是故意的。
对不起,我爱你。

No comments:

Post a Comment