Ignore Love :)


Today Jessie had changed all herself . I want thank you for my honey samantha , Because she was scold him , and She is know all about my hardness . thanks alot of you .. I love you samantha :)

I'm was just only a simple girl . before I'm so bad with my family , Sorry grandmom .. I is make you always angry . Sorry :) I know why you don't want me in love now .. yes I was so young . I know I'm not ready to love . Sorry grandmom I love you .. :')

My dear , I'm was say sorry to you . I know just now you say all the thing just because you are angry . Yes I know you so love me , I know you just a kidding .. But , I'm so sorry it I can't think it is kidding . I'm serious . I wanna say thank for you is because me you changed alot . But , Sorry I'm not a perfect girlfriend for you . Yes I know you love me so much . thanks you for love me , I'm always put you in my heart . Today I was thinking it many .. Before I was in love many time . But also is a fail love . I know many time I'm not a good girlfriends . That's why I now wanna close my heart .

My dear Ex , I don't know what kind you want do like that to me . maybe I'm do many thing make you angry . So that I want say sorry with you . dear Ex , That day sorry I'm say many bad thing of you .. I'm too bad right ? Yes , I know I'm worng . But you didn't say anything .
I didn't want you forgive me . I don't care what you thinking me about . You want hate me , you just hate me . You want block me , you just do it . because I'm didn't have a feeling HATE . My heart is already no Feel Love . last words . Take care , I wish you be happy in your life :')

Lastly , I no need love now , because I was so young . I don't know what will happen in the future , But I need to do is Study for my life . You all must think me a kidding , but I'm seriously to told you all . I'm ignore Love in my life now . no one can in it before I open my heart . Sorry to all my lover . Specially my love bie , sorry i make you so hurt . I also know you love me damn much . But sorry I can't continue the relationship to u .. I'm so sorry about that . I hope you seeing my this post was smile . don't sad . be strong .Take care :')

I always is your Wife .
Mrs. Masri
Stop here :')

No comments:

Post a Comment